Monday 6 June 2011

Trion-Z Magnetic Therapy



I was asked if I'd like to review the Trion-Z Dual Loop magnetic therapy bracelet recently and decided to take up the offer. I'm normally a bit sceptical about these kind of things although having said that I'd be reluctant to dismiss them out of hand but probably the main reason why I agreed to give it a try was that for the past year or do I've been having trouble with my right shoulder. I suffered a fairly serious motorbike accident 10 years ago resulting in among other things 6 broken ribs, a punctured lung and a broken shoulder blade. One of the effects of that was that my right shoulder is about 2" lower than my left and while I hadn't initially suffered any after effects my shoulde has been starting to play up a bit. It tends to come and go for no obvious reason but it so happened that it was giving me some trouble when I received the offer of the Trion-Z Dual Loop.

When I received the offer I had a look at the website and to be honest it doesn't exactly promise anything at all, in fact they state

"Colantotte International dba. Trion:Z, nor its distributors, make any claim that any of its products are intended to prevent, cure, mitigate, treat or diagnose illness.

If you believe you have a health problem, you should consult a doctor or health professional."

The obvious question then is just how do you review a product that doesn't promise anything? Well I started wearing it 2 maybe 3 weeks ago and the truth is I haven't had any shoulder pain since, it has to be remembered though that the pain has come and gone of it's own accord for the past year so it's reasonable to assume that it's coincidence that my shoulder is fine just now even though I'm wearing the Trion-Z.

I'll keep wearing it but if the pain comes back I'll post an update.

As for the actual product well it's comfortable enough, I choose the suggested size according to the size chart and it isn't too tight or too loose. Durability is questionable though, not that it looks like breaking but it does get shabby/dirty looking quite soon. Would I have gone out and bought one? no, would I replace it if I lost it, probably not.

Bottom line, if you're interested in magnetic therapy check out the website.



4 comments:

  1. When you have pain you will try anything. I hope it works for you. I tried large sticky magnets on my back a few years ago without success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father always said "Blessed is he who expects nothing for he shall not be disappointed"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You understand that science has 100% debunked any benefits from magnets - right? It's called marketing for schmucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I guess that's it then.

    ReplyDelete